1. Improper loading, unloading and cleaning during maintenance and cleaning is one of the main reasons for damage to the mold. Therefore, the disassembly and cleaning of the mold should be done by professionals.
2. When the die head is disassembled and cleaned, the copper device should be used.
3. The split surface of the die head can be cleaned with fine whetstone and metallographic sandpaper.
4. Before the mold is assembled, the runner should be polished to low roughness with metallographic sandpaper and coated with a thin layer of silicone ester to reduce gas and water corrosion during long-term storage and protect the runner.
5. During assembly, all bolts, screws bearing surfaces and threads must be coated with high-temperature grease.
6. When disassembling the mold, please pay attention to avoid collision.It should be installed according to the order of the template when installing.
7. In the daily maintenance of the water tank, make sure that there are proper adjustment activities on the four sides after the shaped block is loaded.
8. The mold should be stored in a dry, clean and ventilated warehouse. It is strictly forbidden to store it with corrosive products.
9. After the mold is used, it must be cleaned and reassembled. After the oil seal, store it in the warehouse.
10. The mold should be stored on a dedicated mold storage rack to ensure that it is placed securely and easy to access.
Post time: Jun-15-2020